Thursday, June 14, 2012

Two Create a Critter Birthday cards!

Hi everyone!

Did you all miss me? It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here now. I was on vacation with my family in Florida and let me tell you, I had TONS of fun! So if anyone is going to Florida on vacation and is planning to go to the theme parks, I TOTALLY recommend Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure! I’ve been to all the Disney parks before and they’re great too but the new Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey ride is the best!

Anyway, onto the project.

This is actually the video I made right before I left but forgot to upload. They were some last minute cards that I was putting into a gift set for my cousin. I actually was able to fit two cards in ONE video! They are just some basic birthday cards made with the Create a Critter cartridge. One card is for a boy and the other one is for a girl. The papers I used were just scraps that I found in my scrap drawer so I really don’t know where they are from! I think the blue pattern paper on the boy card is from a pack from walmart. I hope you all enjoy and I will be posting more videos later this week for you!












No comments:

Post a Comment