Friday, June 15, 2012

Cricut Palm Tree Card with Doodlecharms

Hi everyone!

I have a super simple project for you guys that is great for summer! This card was made using the cricut “Doodlecharms” cartridge. I have the recipe for you guys below the picture.

I also wanted to mention that for all of you people that didn’t know, I have a facebook fan page where you can get updates from me, post your own projects to show me, and ask me any questions you like! Just click on the “Facebook” button on the top menu bar and it will take you straight to my fan page. Just click “like” and you are a fan! Super easy!

I hope you all enjoy!





Recipe:

Cricut Doodlecharms Cartridge (palm tree cut a 3 1/2 inches)
Card Base: 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded in half
Blue layer: 4 1/4 x 3 1/2
Yellow layer: 4 1/4 x 3  1/2 (I cut it down a little bit with some scissors to make it look like sand)
Brown Grosgrain Ribbon
Stamp:  Hero Arts Stamp Set from Michaels

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment