Friday, June 15, 2012

Cricut Monster Goodie Box WITHOUT the Mini Monsters Cartridge

Hey everybody!

Today I decided to make a monster goodie box like the ones on the Mini Monster Cartridge. But I don’t have that cartridge! So, I decided to be extra creative and make my own with a few different cartridge and voila! A monster goodie box that looks really similar to the ones on the Mini Monsters Cartridge. I have the exact recipe below the picture as usual, so I hope you enjoy and try and make your own!




Recipe:

Box: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge (page 119)
Front of the box: Doodlecharms Cartridge (page 123)
Eyes and Mouth: Circles from Story Book Cartridge
Wings: Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge (bat from page 53)
Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Folder for mouth
Satin Ribbon from Walmart for the handle
Textured Cardstock for the Box

No comments:

Post a Comment