Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cricut Heartfelt Thanks Apple card with Give A Hoot and a challenge!

Hi everybody!

Today, I actually have a challenge for you guys! The challenge is to make something with your scraps. I made a really cute and simple “heartfelt thanks” apple card.
This would be great to give to a teacher or anyone really. I hope you enjoy the video and participate in the challenge. If I have at least 10 people participate, I am going to giveaway a custom made your story book! For more info on the book, click here. 

I hope you enjoy!





Here is the recipe:

Cricut Give A Hoot cartridge – Apple on page 66 – cut at 2 3/4 inches
Card base – Pure Poppy cardstock by papertreyink.com – cut at 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches
Card layers – green paper is 4 x 2 inches and creme paper is 4 x 2 1/2 inches
Stamp – My Pink Stamper Stamps “Simply Sweet Occasions”
Ink – Dark Chocolate by papertreyink.com
Ribbon – Dark Chocolate solid satin ribbon by papertreyink.com
Glossy Accents by Ranger on the seeds



Just make a project using your scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment