Thursday, June 14, 2012

How to Make a Flower Lace for a Headband

Hi there!!!

Today, I have made a simple and easy project for you that does NOT include the cricut. I know that you are all probably wondering “What happened to all of your other posts and videos?” Well, there was a mishap with the database with my blog and it deleted EVERYTHING! But, no worries. All of my videos are still on my youtube channel so you can still go there to see all of my projects. I just can’t re-post everything so I’m just doing one or two posts and then moving on with more videos.

Keep checking back for more fun projects and possibly a challenge soon! I have only been doing these projects and videos for only a week and I already have 14 subscribers! I am so grateful for all of you that have actually VIEWED my videos. I am definitely going to keep making them.
I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment