Friday, June 15, 2012

Cupcake Kiki La Rue “Have a Delicious Day” Birthday Card

Hey everyone!

Today, I have the most adorable card for you! I just love this card so much, it is definitely my favorite card out of all the ones I have made! Anyway, it is super simple to make and as usual the recipe for this card will be below the picture.

I used a digital stamp for the first time and I loved it! I am definitely going to build a collection and get more markers. Of course, I will never stop using my cricut, but it’s nice to make some cards without it for those of you who do not have this fantastic machine!

I hope you enjoy!





Recipe:

Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Set “Petite Scalloped Circles Large”
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Set “Standard Circles Large”
Hot pink Cardstock from Walmart
White Cardstock from Walmart
C.C. Designs Cupcake Kiki La Rue Digital Stamp from All That Scraps
AmyR Stamps Mixed Messages Rubber Stamp Set from All That Scraps
Sheer Light Blue Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Memento “Rich Cocoa” Ink
“Happy Birthday” Stamp from Michael’s
Studio G Light Green Ink
Stampin’ Write Marker in “Bermuda Bay”
Prima Flowers
American Crafts Plastic Buttons “Garden Cafe” Assortment
Star Dust Stickles

Thanks for watching!

1 comment: