Thursday, June 14, 2012

How to decorate a frame with the cricut Forever Young cartridge

Hi everyone!

I have a fun and simple home decor project for you guys today! This is great for a girls room or a craft room or any kind of room really.  You can change it to however you like. You can even change the frame style and size if you like. It is really all up to you. Anyways, I used the Forever Young cricut cartridge for both the phrase and the dress form. This is a great cartridge to have for girls and I love the 50s look. It also has a great purse creative feature that I really like. I used the dress form image on page 49 and the “fashion” phrase is on page 25. I used true black cardstock by papertreyink.com and melon mambo textured cardstock by stampinup.com with both of the cuts. I then put a strip of true black satin ribbon by papertreyink.com.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment