Friday, June 15, 2012

Cricut Give a Hoot Apple “Thinking of You’ Card

Hi everyone!

So, today I thought that I would do sort of a “back to school” card but also want to make a “thinking of you” card. So I decided to do both!

This card was made using the Cricut Give A Hoot Cartridge and the apple was SUPER easy to put together.  You can make this card with any other cartridge that has an apple in it. I actually stamped my sentiment on white cardstock and put it on pop dots off camera. The complete recipe for this card is below the picture.

I hope you enjoy!




Recipe:

Cricut Give A Hoot Cartridge (apple)
Card Base: New Leaf by PaperTreyInk.com (5 1/2 x 8 1/2)
Red Layer: Pure Poppy by PaperTreyInk.com (5 1/4 x 4)
Apple Pattern Paper: Berry Blossoms Digital Designer Paper Series by StampinUp! (2 3/4 x 3 3/4)
Brown Polka Dot Pattern Paper: Berry Blossoms Digital Designer Paper Series by StampinUp! (2 1/2 x 3 3/4)
Zig Zag Ribbon: Big Lots
Stamp: Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings” stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment