Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cricut Valentine’s Day Card with Make The Cut

Hi everyone!

Here is a really simple valentine’s day card made using the Make The Cut Software for the cricut. The base layer for my card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches and then I folded it in half. It is pure poppy by papertreyink.com.
The white layer is just regular white cardstock from walmart which is 5 1/4 x 4 inches, which gives me a perfect layer. The red ribbon is also pure poppy by papertreyink.com. I used some red metallic poster board that I got at walmart. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the hearts. I used the swiss dots and divine swirls embossing folders. I just used regular black ink for the stamp. The stamp is from the My Pink Stamper Stamps Family and Friends set. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment