Friday, June 15, 2012

Cricut Create a Critter Pumpkin Autumn Card

Hello everyone!

I thought I would post a fun, yet easy to make card for the fall to keep you busy today! I did something different with this card, and after a little trial and error (a little bit more error), I was able to do some stitching with my sewing machine on the paper.  I think it turned out really cute! Anyway, the recipe for this card is below the picture as usual.

I hope you enjoy!




Recipe:

Pumpkin: Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge (2 1/2 inches)
Card Base: Core’dinations Cardstock (4 1/4 x 11)
Pink layer: Raspberry Fizz by PaperTreyInk (2 x 4)
Pattern paper: Me and My Big Ideas “Flower Patch” Stack (1 3/4 x 4)
Yellow paper: Crushed Curry by StampinUp! (2 x 4)
Sentiment: Printed with Segoe Script Font

No comments:

Post a Comment